By the time you leave us
you will know what it feels like
to be good at something and
have achieved your very best.
1. Special Assessment: After admission Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, Special teacher will conduct special assessment to identify the specific problem.
2. Social Skill Training: KidZcare apply social story, role play, using PECS. Arrange outing program, shopping for improving social and communication skill. KidZcare arranges a handicrafts fair every year which enhances the social skill of each student.
3. ADL Training: All teachers are assisting to improve ADL’s performance e.g.-Toilet training, feeding, dressing grooming, brushing practice etc to improve their student’s daily living activities with the supervision of Occupational Therapist.
4. Special IEP: KidZcare develop specific Individual Education Plan (IEP) and also develop monthly basis treatment plan which is a given to the parents. Individualized Education Plan (IEP) is prepared for each student on the basis of functional assessment of each student.
5. Individual Therapy Program: Everyday Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist and Physiotherapist provide individual therapy in different therapy chamber by maintaining routine.
6. Group activity: Each student is attending in group session according to their level of condition.
7. Vocational Training: KidZcare runs a vocational training program includes greeting cards, flower vas, wall mate, various paper craft, gardening, computer practice.
8. Social Interaction with Normal School: Some classes and different Occasional program of KidZcare are held with normal school (KIDZEE). After improvement of communication skill or academic skill KidZcare transfer the student in Normal school which is situated in same campus.
9. Co-curricular activities: KidZcare arrange Music class, dance class, art class and cooking class twice in a week.
10. Parent Training: Every one or two month later kidZcare arranged parent training to improve parent’s awareness and knowledge. KidZcare organize training program for parents and teachers by explaining them the process of teaching techniques of autistic children so that they can successfully apply it to their child/student.
Loading... Please wait...|